Skip to content
- Wear clothes that you feel comfortable in. If you hate dresses, then don’t wear one!
- Stay away from fluorescent clothing as it can create unnatural color casts on the skin.
- Skinny jeans are flattering on any body type (if you feel comfortable in them), paired with heels or wedges they make your legs look longer.
- Layers are great in cooler weather, however living in Vegas layers are the last thing you want to wear. Think about adding belts, necklaces, hates and light scarves to your outfit.
- Avoid clothing or shoes with characters on them, it’ll date the photos and take focus away from the family.
- Try not to match outfits. Instead coordinate them using two to three main colors, they don’t even have to be the exact same color, similar is good enough.
- Let the children’s personalities show! If they have a favorite hat, glasses, etc bring them along or if they dislike wearing shoes they can be barefoot.
- If you and the children are comfortable it will show in the finished images!